- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
- How to contact us
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you, including your name, email address and phone number, when you contact us via our website’s contact forms or by email. Website usage information is collected using cookies that are used to help us improve our website.
How will we use the information about you?
The information we collect about you is used to contact you, manage your account and, if you provide consent, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
CMS Ltd will not share your information for marketing purposes with any third party companies.
How to contact us
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: +44 (0) 191 415 9933
- By post: CMS Ltd, Unit 16/17 Tower Road, Glover Industrial Estate, Washington, NE37 2SH